Inside Sales Associate
Zunos is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to commence as soon as possible. You can be located in anywhere in North America as we promote an at-home working experience with access to tech-centric co-work spaces when desired and practical.
- Have you always wanted to work in the tech space?
- Do you have a flair for sales?
- Does helping companies train their teams to perform at their best excite you?
Zunos is a learning technology platform, helping companies and their people to be their best. We are Australian founded with team members working throughout Australia and the US with headquarters in San Francisco. We still consider ourselves a startup, but with a global customer portfolio that includes some of the most successful companies in the world we have a truly global presence.
We offer a rare opportunity to work from the amenity of your home some days and from dynamic co-work spaces on other days. Our team links up face to face via our screens every single day so you will never be on your own. And the whole team gathers together somewhere fabulous in the world at least a couple of times a year.
We are seeking an ambitious individual to join our sales team and accelerate Zunos' growth. We have proven results in the Enterprise customer market, but want to expand into the SME market where our processes are in the experimental phase. If you are up for helping us refine these processes, keep reading.
You will support the senior sales and marketing team in identifying and nurturing sales opportunities. Over time, in consultation with the leadership team, your understanding of platform capabilities, value propositions and competitive positioning will assist with improving Zunos' sales development process.
You will participate in high value sales, from lead identification and qualification through to commercial negotiations and close. The experience gained from working with senior level customer executives will refine your skills of being an influencer of decision makers.
- Qualify inbound leads and build a sales pipeline.
- Participate in testing and identifying a successful sales process and building a repeatable sales model.
- Generate new revenue by supporting customers during their Zunos trial process and guiding them to point of value and sale close.
- Support the sales leadership team.
As a Zunos Inside Sales Associate, you will be responsible for (but not limited to)
- Build and execute effective sales processes including lead qualification, ideal customer identification and sales funnel management.
- Planning and prioritizing your sales activities and customer/prospect communications.
- Assisting the onboarding of customers working with the customer success team.
- Maintain professional relationships with customers to drive account expansions and referral based opportunities.
- Providing customer development feedback to Marketing and Product teams.
- Act as a brand ambassador by presenting a consistent and professional image in the market in line our culture and values.
To be successful in this role, you will have
- High level of self motivation and time management skills.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- The confidence to work remotely when appropriate or part of a team environment when everyone comes together.
- The willingness to embrace the agile startup environment, roll up your sleeves and work without the cushioning of a large corporate support structure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- A consultative approach to sales.
- Sincere dedication to providing a quality service.
- A willingness to travel when required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.